Everytime I look at this card, I have remind myself which way is up. The main section of rock in the middle of the photo is actually its reflection in a body of water. The lighter, more salmon colored, rock along the top edge is a direct photo. The rest is all reflection.I am the one who . . .
What do you have to give me?
- enjoys looking at things from different angles
- loves to see how someone has drawn a conclusion or what went into the formation of an opinion
- sometimes feels like my life is upside-down when it is really right-side up and I'm just looking at it the wrong way
- enjoys being challenged in my thinking
- loves nature and who finds intrigue in natural elements
- looks for friends who can hold up a mirror for me so that I can see myself -- my quirks, my warts, my beauty -- more clearly
- enjoys spending time in reflection
I give you a new way of looking at the world. I give you a reminder of the rewards of looking within, reflecting, and turning things on edge.What do you want from me?
I want you to always be open to reflection in many different forms, not just through your art and writing. Sometimes reflection may come through taking a walk in nature or meditating on a flower.
I also want you to be open to looking at things in new ways. Don't always assume that your view is the "right" view. There are always multitudinous ways of looking at something, and many layers to consider. Be more aware of the possibilities, the views, and the layers and you will be more effective in yourself and in your relationships with others.How will I remember?
You may want to post this card in a place where you'll see it, especially during times when you are feeling challenged to see someone else's view. If not this card, then, at least occasionally, turn something upside-down or on its side as a reminder.Card name:
Look at things from different angles, consider the layers, and be willing to reflect.Suit: